Assistant Restaurant Manager - fast paced, casual dining.
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Genuine career progression
- Balanced roster
- No late nights
Our client is leading the charge in the casual dining scene with a commitment to community, a passion for quality produce and a promise to developing the right people! They have expanded rapidly and successfully due to determination, systems and structure and most importantly - complete faith in their brand!
The Assistant Manager role is absolutely critical to the business - its not just managing staff, its about effective action across all facets of the business - driving revenue through customer experience and staff training and development. The ideal candidate will have a dynamic energy that they bring to work every day and lead the team from the front and by example!
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Hospitality Management experience spanning over 2 years in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform well in a high turnover, fast paced environment
- A leader that gets stuck in with the team and wants to learn
- Good industry knowledge, including food trends, service styles and sought after beverages
- Results driven - KPI's, COG's, P&L's
- Experience training and developing team members
- $50-60k+ super + KPI bonuses
- Leadership program, mentoring and professional development
- You'll be provided with a blueprint to success
- Flexible roster
- A team that cares for each other and takes pride in their work
To kick your career into overdrive - APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, call Elle Djoneff on (02) 6108 4980 for additional information.