Executive Chef | Leading Group
Category: Head Chef
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent remuneration | $100K plus
- Fantastic opportunity | Award winning, premium venues
- Leading NZ hospitality group | Grow your personal brand
A longstanding, respected group within the New Zealand hospitality scene; their restaurant & bars are modern, award winning, and well loved, with teams of professionals & high profile chefs leading their premium venues. This a rare opportunity for an ebullient Executive Chef to bring on innovative ideas and continue growing the business.
The position is very much creative and hands on, implementing diverse menus and providing support to the Head Chefs across the multiple venues.
Your passion for craft, strong cooking knowledge will allow you to lead and train your team, implementing systems that ensure the product is continually and consistently of premium quality, on trend, and last but not least, tasty! You will be responsible for the execution of the kitchen - menus, menu development, suppliers, costs, staffing etc.
- Have a genuine passion for your trade
- Knowledge in local & international hospitality trends
- Excellent leader with great communication skills & innovation
- Be able to create, cost and implement menus across multiple sites
- Have a strong operational understanding of hygiene & HACCP standards
- Head for numbers; proven ability to achieve & manage kitchen financials
- Previous or current experience as an Executive or Head Chef in high end Metro Top 50, Hatted, Michelin, Rosette or similar environments
- Grow your personal brand
- Work with premium produce and suppliers
- Work within a respected professional hospitality group
- $100K+ for the right Chef + bonus incentives + group wide benefits
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, visit www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs