Head Chef | Spanish Sensations
Category: Head Chef
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Authentic, Creative & Quality Focused
- Metro Top 50 | Aspirations to be the best
- Achieve deserved recognition | Grow your personal brand
Use your knowledge, experience and passion to deliver an amazing spread of flavours, textures and aromatic spices. Develop a menu with clever plays on sweet and sour, fresh and clean, a palate of taste that is unapologetically bold and loud.
The cuisine is an imaginative, sophisticated take on the traditional & diverse Spanish food landscape.
Your canvas, the playful menu, is divided into smaller options and sharing-style mains. Finishing on a sweet accent with desserts littered with nuts, fruit and rich notes.
Less of a pure take on the cuisine than it is a modern interpretation, using as many authentic elements as possible in a little more refined setting.
- You're a good human being
- Training focus | Engage & develop your team
- Strong leadership & kitchen management skills
- Passionate about your craft, professional in your work ethic
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Spanish cuisines and/or a background in fine dining / MT50 or similar environments
This position would be ideal for a current Head Chef looking to grow your personal brand, or a strong Sous Chef ready to step up. You will be continuously learning in this role, receiving mentoring from a very well respected Executive Chef.
- Take charge of a kitchen menu with MT50 aspirations
- Cook with high quality, unique ingredients in a well-equipped kitchen
- Ongoing development & mentoring from a highly respected Exec. Chef
- Good remuneration + company wide benefits you won't receive elsewhere
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.