Supervisorl Casual Steak House l $55k+S
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Successful group with national reach
- Solid salary, career development, and growth
- Supportive family culture - team environment
Our client is seeking an experienced Supervisor to lead the day to day operations of this busy, popular Steak house, centrally located.
The company is 100% Australian owned, with a presence nationally and in N.Z. there is plenty of opportunities to further grow your management career. The restaurant offers quality F&B in a casual, comfortable environment with a friendly atmosphere. Delicious menu offering with mouth watering steaks, chicken and seafood dishes , burgers and salads - there is something for everyone.
The restaurants philosophy is to have fun and enjoy yourself. This philosophy is encouraged with both staff and customers!
About the role:
- Support the General Manager with day to day operations
- Management of team of up to 15 staff
- Responsible for ordering to budget and stocktake
- High level of customer service, adhering to company standards
- Training and Development of the team
- Working with budgets and sales targets
- Ability to lead a team in a busy, fast paced restaurant environment
- A supportive and fun working environment
- Balance roster - no split shifts , 38-45 hrs a week
- Training and Development
- Attractive salary package of $55k+Super +Perks and Discounts