Area Manager - Brisbane | $100k - $110k + Bonus
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Amazing group with huge growth potential
- Career opportunity
- Great remuneration on offer
The company’s philosophy is simple, make people feel good. Whether they are eating their delicious food or enjoying a glass of one of their carefully selected wines. Their concept is unique and the atmosphere in their venues is all about having a good time!
The Area Manager role will oversee up to ten venues located in and around Brisbane including Gold Coast potentially. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will help to deliver the rich brand story which makes this company the place to eat/drink with family and friends.
The right candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a multi-site role within a hospitality brand or food retail background and Australia working rights.
- Aim to drive operational consistency across their sites, develop and manage their team and work with venue managers to deliver targets and address shortfalls.
- Review/present financial reports and deliver a marketing plan to help each site continue to grow and engage with the community.
- Ensure compliance with licensing, food safety and other state based regulatory bodies.
- Have a positive attitude and outlook on their work and life
- A competitive salary ($100k-$110k + S + Bonus)
- The opportunity to develop and progress in a company that is pinned for rapid growth and expansion across Australia.
- A chance to be part of the atmosphere that makes them special… It’s all about having a good time at work!