Head Chef - Western Suburb - Bistro Food Done Well - $80k + super
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and role
A well known destination in the Western Suburbs for its hearty food, done well, is looking to for an experience Head Chef to join a their growing company.
Well suited to a Head Chef eager to showcase their leadership style whilst getting the support they need to be a vital cog in a successful system.
The selected candidate will have the luxury of having a roster that offers work life balance, whilst working in a team culture that takes pride in their plating and gets the job done with a smile on their face.
- $80k + super
- Balanced roster and no late nights
- Grow in to a Exec Chef level
- Get the support you need whilst having autonomy in your role
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience as a Head Chef or Exec Chef in a casual a la carte Restaurant, Cafe or upmarket gastro Pub
- Follows local food trends and capable of expressing yourself on a plate
- Experience managing medium size brigades, COG's, labour costs, P&L's
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery
- Advanced understanding of food safety standards
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.