Store Manager | Auckland Central Café
Category: Cafe Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Focus on retail & café service | Busy trading!
- Auckland Central based | Well-loved & established brand
- $19-22/hr DoE + daytimes + weekend day off + training
- Mixture of retail and dine-in trade | Volume coffee
- Boutique, industry recognised brand | Quality product
- Well-built and robust in-house systems that work well
- Stable role, with room to grow into future opportunities
Trading steadily across the day these dynamic and established operators really understand the market and match their sites and service to maintain a great track record of success. Taking ownership of daily operations puts you in the drivers’ seat when it comes to stock/quality control, team management and training, and setting in and running robust systems on site.
Who You Are
- Well experienced in café operations and BOH mgmt.
- Confident in staff development and sales training
- Exp. in a systems-driven environment and delivery
- Barista skills | Volume driven & roastery trained ideally
With proven longevity and success in hospo we’re looking for the bright and confident managers who are looking for good balance and are able to steady the ship for a well-oiled machine. You’re a good all-rounder and know your way around stock and labour control, staff training, service, and keeping your back of house house tidy!
- Sustainable brand in a great Central Auckland location
- Senior range of responsibility and room for growth
- Full time hours and above market rate + balance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on 09 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?