Hotel Duty Manager l Innovative Brand
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- New and innovative studio rooms
- Locally owned with big plans in the pipelines
- Balanced set roster - every 2nd weekend off
Due to an internal promotion my client is currently seeking a Duty Manager to join there growing bran of hotels. The individual will have strong front desk/reception experience preferably with hotel experience.
It is vital in this role that you are customer focused and will go the extra mile to deliver exceptional experiences. You will be a team player that is not only driven to achieve personal goals but bigger goals that will require the team to work harmoniously to achieve.
• Responsible for the smooth operation of the Front Office
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Ability to resolve issues with guests
• Smooth check in /check out for guests
• Delegation of tasks with Front Office team
• Train , develop and counsel staff to achieve their best
• Encourage a positive and cohesive workplace
• Strong understanding of Opera, Excel and IT programs
• Support and work with the Assistant Manager to achieve KPI's
To be successful in this role you will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You take pride in your appearance, being the first and last person guests will see. You will have a 'can do' attitude, be a master of dealing with problem resolution and leader who is calm under pressure.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a locally owned business that has big plans for the future.The opportunities with this brand are limitless, this role will be a step in the right direction to take your career to the next level.
On offer is a salary of $50-57k+Super+ company perks + balanced set roster, every 2nd weekend off. Make your move now and never look back APPLY NOW! For a confidential chat call Sian on 02) 6108 4980.