Assistant Venue Manager - Melbourne CBD Inner Suburbs - $55k + super
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company
The Venue has recently transformed into a serious beverage destination with a ideal food offering, and they love to experiment so anticipate classics with a twist and some modern dishes.
The Venue it's self is warm, inviting and a relaxed place to spend an afternoon or evening, making it feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of the City.
The role is for a ready made, passionate Manager capable of motivating and leading a dedicated team during busy spells.
About the role and expectations:
- Be at the forefront of service whilst overseeing multiple facets of the business
- Ensure management team are controlling their bottom line, ensuring labour, and COG’s are in line with budget
- Maintain current operational procedures to maximise customer satisfaction
- Lead, manage and mentor direct reports: Supervisors and floor staff through structured, regular and effective communication
- Regular face to face meetings and mentoring sessions with identified future leaders in the business
- Ensure day to day venue operations are running to company standards
- Working with budgets, P&L’s
- Stock management
- At least 2 years management experience
- Experience in recruitment and training
- The ability to liaise with function and event clients
- Comfortable working in busy conditions whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism
** HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*