Kitchen Manager | Sydney | $55k - $60k + S
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
They are looking for a Kitchen Manager to help improve quality and drive consistency in the kitchen across the company. The business boasts a well-rounded menu that features a multitude of simple combinations that their customers have come to love. Their goal is to provide the same high levels of service their customers have come to expect, strive to serve the tastiest dishes possible and use the best quality produce and ingredients available, whilst maintaining a fun and positive working environment for each of their staff members.
The right candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Senior Chef / Kitchen Manager role.
- Experience with Kitchen management including: Staff training/development, Controlling the cost of wages/food, Quality control and ensuring all Health & Safety standards are met.
- Operational and people management skills/experience.
- Great time management/organisation in a fast paced and hectic environment.
- True leadership qualities and the ability to jump into a busy kitchen and take control when required.
For the right candidate this company is offering some serious incentives, including:
- A competitive salary ($55k-$60k + Super + Bonus).
- The opportunity to join a larger organisation that is offering some great career opportunities and has some exciting plans for the future!
- An uncapped bonus structure that is based on the success of the business.
If this interested you please click the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Alex Hill on +61 2 8001 1894 with any questions regarding the role.