Assistant Manager | Banquets & Events
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Premier Central Auckland multifaceted property
- Utilize your financial skillset | Labour cost & P&L mgmt.
- $50-55k starting + corporate backing + great growth
About The Venue
- Awarded, multifaceted 5* hotel/events venue
- Consistent and ongoing functions | Lots of variety
- Large scale team with ongoing growth ops over time
- Great scope to succeed | Internal incentives & benefits
With many years operations in New Zealand under their belt and a progressive and accoladed hospitality program, this is one of the biggest and best in the country to be a part of. Working directly with the banquets manager and a keen team of DM’s under your watchful eye, grow and evolve your career here from good to great!
- Good head for labour costing and roster mgmt.
- Firm understanding of volume events operations
- Able to effective communicate across large teams
- Excellent organisation, presentation and passion!
First and foremost we’re looking for the skills to pay the bills. You have a great range of experiences in leadership, and large-scale, high end events and F&B services. Your commercial acumen is sound and you’re a natural when it comes to training and developing systems.
- A role with challenge, variety and reward!
- Working under an international corporate umbrella
- Great starting salary + ongoing opportunity to grow
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?