Finance Manager | Hotel
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- NZD $50,000+ PA Tax free
- All living expenses paid for by the Hotel
- Pacific paradise soft white sand crystal clear ocean
Offering a unique and distinctly Melanesian atmosphere, situated in one of the pacific's most picturesque locations the hotel really does offer it all. Garden Rooms & Luxurious Villas open out to private balconies overlooking lush tropical gardens, deep blue lagoons and the immaculate green of the golf course.
After redevelopment and reopening in June 2016 the Hotel is still in a rebuilding phase with the team and tourist trade. Operated by one of the worlds leading hotel operators and backed by owners that are supportive and financially secure this is your chance to get rewarded personally & professionally.
The Financial Manager reports directly to the General Manager. An empowering leader that is hands on spending significant time with his leaders doing what needs to be done to deliver results.
Past experience within hotels is a must have with relevant financial qualification. This is a hands on, decisive leadership role where you will need to embrace the systems to manage and up skill a team of 8 juniors in the finance team.
- Opera, PMS & Micros
- Sun system for the imputing of financial data
- Oracle Hospitality Materials Control for stock taking purposes.
- Working with investments
- Managing the accounting department
- Forecasting budgets & managing cash flow
- Keeping accurate records of hotel accounts
- Provide reporting back to the owning company
- Compliance with government & hotel regulations
- Looking after the people it's really important, big team of great people
- Maintaining relationships with banks, insurance companies & suppliers
This is an ex pat role, you'll live in a room within the resort as if you are a guest with everything included. The lifestyle can be very appealing offering Tax Free income with virtually no personal expenses. There is an abundance of outdoor pursuits ready to be explored diving, trekking, snorkeling & beach hopping to name a few.
- Escape your current status quo
- USD $35,000 Tax Free per annum
- Embrace the best an island lifestyle has to offer
- Flights to the hotel with annual flights home paid for
- Seriously test your commercial acumen & accounting capability
- Living expenses, food, accommodation, laundry & insurance provided
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Brad Mann on (09) 972 0133 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.