Hospitality Managers l $60-70K+Super+Bonuses
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Company Culture second to none
- Balanced roster and superb employee benefits
- $60-70k+S+earn up to $10k worth of bonuses
About the company and the role
LEADERS of casual dining, serving the best burgers made with quality, locally sourced ingredients. Delicious sides and a solid beverage list . A well respected and well known company within in the Hospitality sector providing a flawless product and great service.
This GROWING company is looking to recruit a Hospitality guru who is ready to sink their teeth in to a high volume venue that will challenge your commercial savvy skill set and develop your leadership qualities.
You will be a key player in the training and development of the team and they should be able to look up to you as a role model for their potential.
The company has a vision to build the best culture possible and believe this will be achieved by leading by example and hard work.
- $60-70k + super (depending on experience)+$10k bonus structure
- Career progression - senior management and business partmership opportunity
- Comprehensive training and excellent company structure
- Employee discounts
- Balanced roster - a mix between day shifts and evening shifts
- Inclusive, positive atmosphere
Skills & experience
- A minimum 2 years experience as a Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Cafe Manager or Venue Mnaager
- Ability to perform well in a high turnover, fast paced environment
- Good industry knowledge, including food trends, service styles and saught after beverages
- Commercially savvy and results driven leader
- Experience training and developing team members