Commis Chef l Relocate to Hunter Valley l Organic & Seasonal Produce
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work with Organic and Seasonal Produce
- Award-winning Restaurant - Relaxed fine-dining
- Tight-knit team that are passionate
Our client is currently seeking a Commis Chef to join there tight-knit kitchen team. This award winning Hunter Valley restaurant works with the finest local produce sourced from farmers and producers in the surrounding areas.
The menu changes regularly and is inspired by the best seasonal produce. The food is full of flavour and showcases the produce.
We are seeking a Commis Chef that is wanting an opportunity to further grow there career with this quality restaurant and retreat offering. You will be passionate, level headed , have confidence in your ability but also be able to take feedback and direction.
About the role:
- Preparation and execution of dishes for the restaurant and events
- Be a part of the dedicated and co-hesive team
- Excellent hygiene and WHS requirements
- Work with quality , locally sourced produce
- Experience in commercial cookery with an interest in pastry
You will have an opportunity to work in a stunning estate amongst the vineyards only two hours from Sydney. You will be an instrumental part of this award-winning team. This restaurant group values there people and regularly recognise those within the team for there achievements. The Head chef and management team will provide you with mentoring, training and support. On offer is an attractive salary package and generous accommodation and dining discounts across this luxury retreat brand. Apply now ! or call Sian for a confidential chat on 02) 6108 4980.