Cinema General Manager l Relocation to Canberra
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work for one of Australia's premium cinemas
- All-encompassing role
- Attractive Salary Package
We are looking for an experienced and passionate General Manager who has an appreciation for quality cinema to run Canberra's premium cinema experience. Australia's bush capital , Canberra - voted Lonely Planet top 3 cities in the world to visit, with a title like ‘world’s most liveable city’, it’s easy to see why so many people are making the move to Canberra.
The role of GM with be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the cinema. This role is an all-encompassing role overseeing operations, advertising, promotions, events, programming and HR Management.
The General Manager will report into the National Operations Manager and will work closely with internal programming and the marketing departments. Managing a team of up to 60-70 staff at peak times.
About the role:
• Hire, train, develop and lead a large team of engaged individuals.
• Seek out business development opportunities and partnerships.
• Financial acumen - Full accountability of P&L's, budgets, forecasting, Kpi's.
• Strategic Business Planning.
• Initiate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and suppliers.
• HR Management
To be successful in this role you will have at least two years' experience in a Cinema Management role with a proven track record in delivering positive outcomes in customer service, team engagement, promotional activity and meeting financial targets.
Join one of Australia's premium cinemas in what will be an exciting and challenging role. If you are looking to work with a supportive and innovative company than this is the role for you! APPLY NOW! For a confidential chat about the role please call Sian on 02) 6108 4980.