Bar Manager / Venue Manager - Pumping Atmosphere - Melbourne CBD
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Get the support you need to manage a beast of a venue
- We require applicants with advanced F&B knowledge and top leadership skills
- Superb company culture, structure and rewards
About the company and role
A group that flys under the radar for all the right reasons yet manages to produce quirky venues, fun loving atmospheres, great service and an awesome setting for beers and cocktails is a group we tend to get excited about.. and this client is certainly one of them.
The role is built for a Hospitality wizard with great food knowledge and an outstanding beverage knowledge who wants to sink their teeth in to a beast of a venue.
Covering all facets of the business, you will be responsible for the continual development of Floor Staff, Supervisors and Assistant Managers in a high volume venue, whilst undertaking an important role in ensuring COG's, maintenance standards and P&L reports are in check with company targets.
- $80k-$90k + super
- Balanced roster, no graveyard shifts, office admin days
- Ability to grow in to a General Manager or Area Manager
- KPI Bonus scheme
- Happy, fun love team culture
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as a Bar Manager, Venue Manager, F&B Manager, or similar is essential
- Experience managing teams of 35+
- Bring fresh ideas to the table and implement positive change
- Sales driven and target focused
- Experience working with KPI's, reading and analyzing P&L reports, and providing sales strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to motivate large teams
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.