Cafe Chef ~ CBD | Nutritious & 100% clean eating!
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 100% clean eating!
- Monday - Friday ~ early starts & finishes!
- High volume take away & catering!
Established concept 2nd store opening soon fresh healthy paleo driven menu ~ if you know your bone broth from your Cup A Soup read on! No fluffy promises about career progression. Are someone who has arrived, done the flashy stuff & now wants a solid job and nights and weekends back?
Fantastic business model with a coffee centric following, you and your skills will be the icing on the cake – and EVERYBODY loves cake!
Ideally you have come from a background of cafe style food offering – a short order cook with a gift for efficient and fast prep, and eye for detail, high energy levels and a passion for customer service.
The role: Make taste buds DANCE!!!
Clever breakfasts, wonderful raw and baked delights and a cafe style menu with WOW factor - come on board with your wonderful efficiency, great attitude and love of all things healthy and good for you! With our already established menu you will be responsible for producing delectable, lovingly made in house options, including, salads, wraps catering and specials.
We want to see:
- Irresistible food!
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Energy! Passion! Enthusiasm!
- Organised - you love systems, planning and prep...
- Availability over 7 day balanced roster.
- Speed and efficiency - we are busy "little" business.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- BOH accountability: Control wastage, ordering & stocktake.
- Balanced roster over 7 days great salary + perks.
- Autonomy - if you have what it takes, run the kitchen like it's yours.
- Work alongside the super switched on owner in a team driven business.
- Respect and appreciation for your talents.
- Opportunity to make food you can be truly proud of!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.