Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Successful hospitality group with continued ambitions to grow
- Award winning Company Culture
- Competitive annual salary package, plus monthly bonuses
About the Company and Role
A call to Arms for all General Managers and Venue Managers that are looking for a new challenge.
This Job opportunity is built for a leader to run in to a Hospitality Group that is nationally generating attention in the food and beverage scene.
This role is part of an innovative & fast-growing company, which wants to integrate you into their leadership development program which will steer you to greater success within the company & the Australian hospitality industry.
If you’re looking for a company that puts culture, employee energy and well-being to the forefront, this is the role for you.
You will have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a multi-Site Restaurant / Venue Manager, General Manager or Area Manager in a high volume hospitality environment
- A hunger and passion for achieving excellence and achieving results
- Experience managing a team of 40+
- The ability to identify customers’ needs and convert ideas into marketing campaigns, function packages and promotions
- Advanced industry knowledge in food & beverage and events
- Experience working with KPI's, reading and analysing P&L reports, and providing sales strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to motivate large teams
- A valid VIC RSA
- Being at the forefront of the business success
- Staff & Management rostering
- Training and development
- Management of daily entertainment and functions
- A multi-faceted venue
- Daily reporting
- Stock & cash control
- Ensuring Company Culture is held at the forefront of the venues Employees
- A competitive Salary
- Monthly bonuses
- Incentive trips
- Companywide discounts