Senior Sous Chef| Ready for your own kitchen!
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- New opportunity!
- SUPER busy, established venue!
- Quality focused!
We're on the hunt for a talented and versatile Senior Sous Chef with their eye on the ultimate prize ~ to lead a team that loves great quality produce, superior customer service and a challenge!
Our client, a highly regarded Perth venue, is seeking a talented Senior Sous Chef who is ready to make their mark as an integral part of their already established business in Perth casual style dining scene. The food offering is delicious showcases authentic modern pub food with an eye on quality!
With everything made in house this is a dream job for a passionate and dedicated Chef who loves their craft and has a good understanding and interest in modern techniques
• Strong leadership, motivator and developer of your brigade.
• Focused on the produce, flavour, great cooking, including new techniques.
• Organised and thorough reporting skills & financial acumen.
• Ambitious & hungry for success for the whole kitchen brigade.
• Level headed, calm under pressure and resilient.
This opportunity is for someone who wants to come on board and take the bull by the horns and... well...maybe dry age it, cook it with love and serve it up!
• Managing the busy high volume kitchen in absence of Head Chef.
• Assisting in menu planning with fresh, interesting and creative ideas.
• Controlling COG's and Labour costs.
Make no mistake, this is a HUGE job that comes with the sides of pressure and rewards in equal measure. With its excellent kitchen and strong 20 + brigade we need a switched on professional!
This is an opportunity NOT to be missed in a kitchen that could truly kick start your career. What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on 08 6365 0050.