Duty Manager / Supervisor | Restaurant & Functions
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- ALC venue & high volume events
- Mentor from the best in the business!
- $19 - 23 hr depending on exp. and certs
- Central Auckland based | Multifaceted venue
- Very well established operators | Industry pros
- Hands on management | T&D opportunities
Lead by a strong senior management team, be part of this icon in the Auckland hospitality scene, consistently producing and hosting elegant, contemporary functions year round. Complemented with an ALC restaurant delivering quality New Zealand cuisine, we're looking for a seasoned all-rounder looking for stability and variety in their workday.
- LCQ & Manager’s certificate
- Experience in Functions & Events
- Confident in leading a junior team
- Knowledge of New Zealand food & wine
- Articulate, approachable, excellent presentation
Ideally you've come from a mixture of functions & events, complemented with restaurant & bar service. A natural leader, you inspire your team and provide confidence in your management, leading with maturity and intuition. In return you'll be rewarded with great progression and a recognised name for your CV!
- Training & development from an industry great!
- Central Auckland venue, high end, well equipped
- $19 – 23 hr depending on exp. and certs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?