Duty Managers | Kick off 2018 Right
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Auckland based hospitality group | multiple venues
- Tailor your role to your skillset | bars and restaurants
- Starting $19-23/hr neg. + room to grow over time + more!
Why Work Here?
- Multifaceted venue – bar, restaurant & functions
- Systems focused venue with a great team culture
- Fun, action packed service – never a dull moment
- Venue growth and development to sustain a career
Setting the bar and surpassing it every time for the quality service, fun and exciting atmosphere and a dedicated following, this local gem delivers on every level and keeps their team on their toes. Functions, events, great food, live music and a great bar – no day is the same!
Who You Are
- DM skillset in all-round service | LCQ/GM Certs
- Experience in high volume service leadership
- Systems focused, able to engage an energetic team
- Great attitude, presentation and passion for your craft!
With consistent growth and a very strong following from the locals and visitors we’re looking for a seasoned hospo pro who loves running a successful service and mixing in with the punters. You’ve got a couple of years under your belt at a DM level, fully qualified and have good exp. in admin such as stocktake and ordering.
What’s in it for you?
- Great proving ground to develop into sr. mgmt.
- Diversity in your role and range of responsibility
- Great hourly rate + lots to keep you loving your job!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?