Assistant Managers | Sydney - Multiple locations | $50k-$55k + S | 40 hours p/w
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The company has been trading for over 10 years successfully within Australia. They are looking for Assistant Managers for a number of their stores across Sydney. Their main focus is on product quality, which they have spent years perfecting and refining over their time. Also they believe the most important aspect of their business is the customers! They have a strong focus on the customer experience within their business and try to ensure that each of their employee’s nurture guests from the moment they walk through the door till after they leave!
The right applicant will have:
- At least 1-2 year’s experience in a team leader position. Be a charismatic mentor and have the ability to work effectively with others in a great team.
- A strong focus on customer service and be able to deliver on this in-store.
- Operational and Financial management skills and experience.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- A positive/friendly and happy attitude towards work and life in general!
- A competitive salary $50k - $55k + S
- The opportunity to join a larger organisation that will provide mentorship and allow for career progression.
- Excellent on the job training and great working conditions that allow for a 38-40 hour working week.
- Managers are not required to work every single weekend – the company requires that they work 4 out of the 8 potential days per month. Which could mean 2 weekends on and 2 off or 1 weekend day per week.
If this interested you please click the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Alex Hill on +61 2 8001 1894 with any questions regarding the role.