Assistant Manager - Casual Dining - Melbourne CBD
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Immediate start available and recruiting for early 2018
- Superb empolyee perks
- Great salary package
About the company and the role
A much loved Australian restaurant that is all about beers and burgers is seeking a all-star Manager to join their family feel team.
They pride themselves on being knowledgeable, service driven professionals with a passion for providing memorable experiences.
The role as Assistant Manager will mean working closely to the Restaurant Manager to achieve great things whilst handling all day to day restaurant operations.
You'll be equipped with the best training and resources to ensure you excel as a leader and learn how to run a successful business for a respected brand.
The opportunity will allow the suitable candidate to grow in to a Restaurant Manager, Multi-Site Manager or even a Franchisee for the business.
- $50k - $60k + super (pending on experience)
- Career growth - climb the management ladder
- Comprehensive training
- Employee discounts
- Day shifts, evening shifts, flexible roster
- Work in a restaurant full of positive energy and high morale
Skills & experience
- A natural leader capable of motivating a passionate team
- The ability to perform well in fast paced environments
- Passion for food & beverage and service
- Commercially savvy and results driven
- Experience training and developing team members
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*