Fleet Scheduling Manager | Busy, Large Fleet
Category: Hospitality Other
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a busy 2000 fleet national portfolio
- Systems focused, career progression
- $90,000 - $100,000 base plus 10% bonus
About the company
With a rich trading history and broad network of businesses this company has been on a steady growth phase for some years now and is here to stay. They have operations throughout New Zealand as well as internationally. There are plenty of growth opportunities for development & promotion.
This business is serious about ensuring your career success and happiness and that of the greater team. Be rewarded and appreciated for your hard work.
Who you’ll be
Do you have a passion for complex data sets, scheduling, logistics and a natural affinity towards problem solving? Are you an experienced logistics and scheduling manager? To be successful in this role you will need to have worked in a Scheduling Manager Position currently or in the past; this is a big, busy operation that needs the talent of a professional with feathers in their bow already.
Why Work Here
- Hire and train new employees
- Provide support to your team of 4
- Ensure vehicles are maintained to schedule
- Build rapport with customers for repeat business
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
- Incredible training opportunities with long-term career focus
- An international market leader | Great team based environment
- Competitive remuneration | $90,000 - $100,000 base + 10% bonus
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on 09 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?