Shift Supervisor - Healthy Food Focus - DAYS ONLY
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Part-time
About the company and role
A quirky café that is focused on delivering healthy food, juices and coffee on the go is looking for an all-star to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ordering, stock rotation, delivery's, food preparation, making coffee and supervising a small team in a the heart of Melbourne.
Opportunity for career advancement within this company is available for those that display skill, passion and leadership qualities.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisor experience in a café, restaurant or venue
- Managed teams of 4+
- Barista trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Cool and calm leadership qualities
- Capable of resolving issues that directly affect production and service
- Advanced understanding of food safety standards
- Cooking and food preparation experience is an advantage
- Days only
- $22 - $27 per hour + super
- Flexible roster
- One on one support and training
- Awesome team culture
- Career growth
How to Apply
Attach your resume and Click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.