Chef - Café style - 100% clean eating
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- We're opening another one!
- CBD Location!
- Week days only!
You understand clean eating choices are way beyond grated carrot and soggy lettuce in fact if it's your passion this could be the role for you! We've opened our flagship it's been so successful we're doing it all again!!!!
We are searching for a talented kitchen manager who understands and connects with those whole food paleo lovers out there. We would love a passionate and dedicated person that thrives in a flat stick busy hospo kitchen environment providing top quality products & service.
About the role:
In this role you will be the kitchen leader for a successful new business. You will assemble a sensational array of delectable food and drinks. As the leader of the kitchen you will be incredibly organised and responsible for ensuring consistently high standards.
• Ensure that at all times the kitchen and operations are running safely.
• Be required to follow and supervise HACCP & OH&S standards.
• Assist in establishing food standards, food costs & labour costs.
• Prepare food and drink items as well as assist other team members.
• Oversee finished food items to ensure consistently high standards.
• Hands on, practical and skilled in kitchen operations.
• Fantastic work ethic, calm under pressure.
• Previous management experience in café or restaurant kitchens.
• Polite, patient and friendly.
• Ability to inspire and lead a hardworking team.
• Exceptional communication skills written and verbal.
• Be responsible and accountable for COG's ordering and food production.
Week days only + attractive salary package + super & a fantastic team!!!!
If you're aligned with and embrace this food style this could be the one for you!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.