Star-tenders | New Venue
Category: Wait / Bar / Front of House
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Massive scope to grow into a DM over time | scale up
- Super busy venue | craft beers, local wines & great food
- Up to $21/hr dep. on exp. + ongoing development
About The Venue
- Practised and professional hospitality operators
- Modern bar set up with lots of toys to play with
- Great range of clientele and fun promos to achieve
- Systems in place and motivated mgmt. to work under
With a focus on genuine service, evolving product and keeping it relevant this is a great opportunity to work under seasoned operators that know how to run a decent bar & restaurant. Business is booming and they need more people to keep up with the demands and pressures in an organised and fun environment.
- Solid bar fundamentals in volume service
- Good understanding of craft beer & local wines
- Strong range of classic & modern cocktail technique
- Confident skillset in stock control | LCQ ideal
Come and talk to us about what’s missing in your role and we can see what we can do to help you scale up or gain more experience. What we need from you is a bit of flair and passion for bar service, and a bit of know-how around the bar and managing stock. You’ll be rewarded with a great team environment, training and progression, lots of hours and a great rate of remuneration.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
- Be part of something new and fresh | Good operators
- A dynamic role working in a large and busy venue
- Solid hourly rate given to match your skills & exp.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?