Operations & Sales Manager | Big Ticket
Category: Executive Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Lead and manage multiple locations
- People and systems focused, career progression
- $90,000 - $120,000 package for right superstar
About the company
With a rich trading history and broad network of business this company has been on a steady growth phase for some years now and is here to stay. They have operations throughout New Zealand as well as internationally. There are plenty of growth opportunities for growth and promotion. This business is serious about ensuring your career success and happiness and that of the greater team. Be rewarded and appreciated for your hard work.
Who you’ll be
Do you have passion, energy, a positive attitude and the natural ability to lead a sales team in a big ticket environment while achieving sales yourself? Are you an experienced operator who thrives in a people and systems focused business? This role will suit someone who has sold big ticket items such as vehicles, real-estate etc. You’ll have a team of three others with you to lead and help make the magic happen.
- Provide sales support to your team
- Hire and train new employees
- Build rapport with customers for repeat business
- Achieve sales results and report back to support office
- Opportunity with long-term career focus
- Incredible training opportunities
- Great team based environment
- An international market leader
- Competitive remuneration
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.