Assistant F&B Manager | Auckland Hotel
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- NZ owned & operated | 4.5* F&B + conferencing
- Excellent pipeline to hotel career & work/life balance
- $50-52k + free parking + meals + corporate benefits
- Employer of choice with amazing F&B offerings
- Popular and busy hotel with conferencing & events
- Work closely with the GM and sr. mgmt. team daily
- Huge scope for progression with longevity and results
Firmly established as an acclaimed, high end independent operator with properties across NZ, people who work here love what they do and see great progression in their roles. Working closely with the SMT you’ll have a comprehensive management role across all F&B aspects of the property.
- Demonstrated operational & commercial exp. in hospo
- Good head for finance, costing & adhering to budgets
- Solid history of training and mgmt. of multiple reports
- Understanding of QA, H&S and performance mgmt.
Ideally you’ve come from a background where you’re overseeing all aspects of an ALC and beverage program in a busy restaurant and ready to step up and take a more operational and hands-on role in regards to systems and team development. You’re a natural leader, excellent with communication and command buy-in from your team. A good level of financial acumen will stand well too!
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
- Excellent team environment & motivated managers
- Scope to work across all aspects of F&B and events
- Great base salary + lots of added benefits + growth!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?