Kitchen Manager - Huge and NEW venue - Castle Hill ($70-75k + S neg.)
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is now looking for a dedicated Kitchen Manager, with a great work ethic, to lead their team in Castle Hill for a brand new opening!
The role of Kitchen Manager will be responsible for running the kitchen operations, including:
• Preparation and delivery of menu items
• Adhering to high level of food presentation
• Ordering and stocktake
• Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
• Ensuring kitchen health and safety
You should have:
• Experience in a busy kitchen
• A desire to take your kitchen career to the next level
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to producing food of the highest quality and presentation
• Good time management and organisational skills, with the proven ability to plan, prepare and think ahead
• Maintain hygiene, food handling and health & safety procedures
• Self-motivated but also the ability to work in a team environment
• A passion for excellent service with a positive can-do attitude
• Reliability and punctuality.
• Great salary of $70-75k + Super + Bonus
• Ongoing training and personal development
• Working as part of a supportive and friendly environment
This is a great opportunity to step into a senior position and move your career forward. Please call Claire McAnally on (02)8001 1892 for a confidential chat or simply apply today!