Exec Sous Chef | Iconic Property | Relocation
Category: Sous Chef
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 4 star property | Idyllic location | Mentoring from Exec Chef
- Multi-faceted; accommodation, dinning, conferencing, high tea, café & tavern
- Competitive remuneration package | Accommodation provided
Our client is all about providing great experiences both for the guests and the team. That’s why they do their best to educate & empower their team members. Making sure they are able to cultivate a positive culture and grow their skills, because they know it’s their people who make their 4 star property the place to be in the central Plateau.
Our client is proud to offer a competitive package including base salary, accommodation, utilities and laundered uniforms. Are you looking for an opportunity to build a rewarding career, it’s all here for you. Let’s get started!
Are you ready to get in the game of providing your internal and external guests with an exceptional experience that will keep them coming back? Our Executive Head Chef is seeking an Executive Sous with a proven track record in quality establishments, preferably with a hotel background.
They need that special person who can inspire the team to be the best they can be and who can build strong relationships to create win-win outcomes. The ability to lead a team with strong buffet and set menu experience is necessary. Your ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines a must.
Under the direction of the Executive Chef you will be responsible for assisting in the overall management and profitability of the culinary operation while establishing a safe and welcoming environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Menu planning and implementation
- Passion and motivation for the industry
- Experience of managing multiple outlets
- Willing to work and live in a remote location
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to excel under pressure
- Proven ability to manage the kitchen team & undertaking staff dev.
- 2 yrs experience in a similar position & minimum 8 yrs kitchen experience
- Able and confidentint controlling the kitchen in the Executive Chefs absence
- Abile to costs menus, wages, and minimise wastage & maximise productivity
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.