Duty Manager / Wine Enthusiast
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Busy daytime driven destination bistro | Very chic!
- Vineyard setting | Sunny days & limited evenings
- $19-22/hr + Superb Mentorship + Staff Benefits
Why Work Here?
- Food focused venue, with a fantastic wine program
- Busy hospo company with solid expertise behind them
- Collaborative team culture | lots of workday variety
- Vineyard base | work closely with the producer to learn
Working with professional operators who have a great track record of delivering awesome service and top notch products nationwide, this is an unique opportunity for a practised hospo professional to step into an evolving role with responsibility and career development.
Who You Are
- Experienced in vol. service – LCQ certs highly adv.
- A champion of food & wine and love to talk about it!
- Creative and intuitive with a flair for service mgmt.
- Confident in communication, well presented | own car!
We reckon you’re an outstanding senior waiter or junior DM with rounded experience in bars but ready to kick it up a notch in either volume or quality of service. You have good working knowledge of section management, and can work the bar if needed (or love it!). Exposure to stock control and ordering would be a benefit. Someone with a great deal of flair and product knowledge, with a great and positive personality – a hospo head, in it for the love of the job!
What’s in it for you?
- Good split of day/early eve shifts & weekend day off
- A hot venue with a great following and slick products!
- Good hourly rate ($19/hr+ dep.) and enough hours to keep you busy, but still provide work/life balance!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?