Field Trainer | Bakery Background
Category: Hospitality Other
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fun & dynamic role | Large range of bakery products
- Successful global brand with strong staff support
- $80,000 - $100,000 package + social hours + travel
From artisan sourdoughs and classic loaves, to pastries and sweets, you will be the go-to expert for the upkeep and improvement of product quality and process efficiency within this company's bakeries. A hands-on role requiring you to be the walking, talking baking bible of a well-loved and respected global brand, your production knowledge and natural leadership abilities will have you kneading & rolling alongside a large team of bakers, working constantly to maintain and improve the popular product offering.
To be successful for this role you must have proven training experience in your past roles and possess a valid driver's licence as you will be required to travel
Who You Are
- Expert knowledge and experience in all baked goods
- Travel to and work in multiple sites, possible international opps.
- Focus on training & development of people, product, and processes
- Produce training resources and baker programmes for the wider team
- Be a part of a fun & respected global brand that cares about its people
- Strong knowledge with the ability to oversee OHS compliance across multiple sites
- Enjoy a role with variety
- Proven results as a trainer & mentor
- Qualified, experienced baker with excellent technical skills
- Strong relationship manager | Warm, positive & fun attitude
- Posses a passion for quality and an analytical eye for improvement areas
To be successful for this role you must have proven training experience in your past roles and possess a valid driver's licence as you will be required to travel - car allowance provided.
- Work life balance | Daytime hours
- Exciting, dynamic role where you will get to travel
- Successful international brand with strong support for their people
- Generous remuneration, including car allowance | $80k-$100k
If this sounds like you, click the appropriate link to apply or give Tobi Kinglsey a call on 09 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?