Bar Manager | Auckland | Metro Top 50
Category: Bar / Nightclub Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Award winning fine dining restaurant & bar
- Focused on leadership, operations, events & product
- Excellent salary + KPI bonuses + Lots of benefits!
- Noted & accoladed internationally and locally
- Role split between ops, development & service
- Volume driven, seasonal menus, modern NZ fine dining
- Owners who recognise that success should be rewarded
With commendation across the industry and unique, evolving menus and concepts on a seasonal basis, they have earned their status as an icon on the Auckland scene and are tremendously good at what they do (and very busy!). ALC service, events and functions are all in a days’ work.
Who You Are
- Passionate ambassador for modern NZ food & wine
- Strong skillset in labour, cost control & supply mgmt.
- Excellent sense of creativity & contemporary technique
- Love training and developing a team | Marketing skillset
We’re looking for the confidence to hit the ground running. Solid knowledge of craft beers and New Zealand wines is essential, and importantly the mgmt. acumen that maintains and grows the day to day, accountable to the bottom dollar. This is a truly rewarding role for someone looking to take ownership and be rewarded for delivering excellence.
- Working for one of the best in the business!
- A creative, dynamic & challenging management role
- Highly competitive package + benefits + incentives
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?