Sous Chef | Cuisine Hatted Venue | Relocate to Hawkes Bay
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Authentic, creative & quality focused
- Cuisine Hatted venue | Scratch cooking
- Learn from a talented Head Chef | The best learn from the best
Relocate to the sunny Hawkes Bay. Cook cuisine that is an imaginative, sophisticated take on both the traditional & diverse modern food landscapes with inspired dishes executed with skill & innovation.
Develop your knowledge, experience & passion to deliver an amazing spread of flavors, textures & technique. You will be cooking and playing your part in developing a menu with very few constraints beyond your imagination and the seasons.
Work for a talented European trained Chef with a fantastic background in amazing kitchens. There is serious future growth opportunities from this amazing role, if you are committed to the business. The owner is keen to promote the chef and build their future.
- Passionate & professional
- You're a good human being
- Ambitious, focused, career orientated
- Ideally have a knowledge of modern cookery
- "Fine dining" or smart casual background preferred
You will have a solid CV. Ideally you will have proven chef experience in Metro Top 50, Cuisine hatted, Rosette or Michelin stared environments. Possessing a positive attitude and a keen aptitude are adjectives used to describe you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.