Chef de Partie | Stunning location | Leading hospitality group
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career development and progression opportunity
- Amazing salary + perks and benefits
- antastic workplace culture and creative environment
Our client believes that staff members are their greatest asset, and that they have a responsibility to offer you an interesting and creative workplace.
Situated in the hub of CBD we are looking for a Chef De Partie to join our dedicated brigade and engage in the day to day hustle of our busy kitchen.
To be considered for a position you need to have had exposure to a busy/fast paced kitchen environment, either in at a high profile restaurant or a restaurant within a hotel setting. You must have leadership potential and have an ability to offer positive encouragement and direction to your team while effectively contributing to the overall synergy of the kitchen.
What will you bring to the table?
- Outgoing and charismatic personality, passionate about the industry and confident in your ability
- Great understanding across all commercial kitchen procedures from preparation, presentation and consistency
- Leadership potential and have an ability to offer positive encouragement and direction to your team while effectively contributing to the overall synergy of the kitchen.
- 2 years experience as a CDP in a similar fast paced environment
- Drive and motivation- desire to progress through the business