Assistant Venue Manager (2IC) - Multifaceted Leisure & Activity Venue
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- An amazing company culture with second to none career prospects.
- Development and training from established and successful senior managers.
- Great salary package, work life balance in a supportive environment.
Are you an experienced manager with top level multi-tasking and high volume experience. Are you able to think on your feet and delegate to problem solve across multiple areas? Are you able to lead from the front while keeping an eye on the bigger picture? This could be the role for you.
This industry leading leisure and activity venue is looking for a 2IC to look after multiple revenue streams and areas. Reporting to the Venue Manager you will look after a team of 4 Managers on Duty and 25-30 staff across a large high volume site. You will use your passion to drive your team, push revenue and sales and leave your guests smiling ear to ear. You must be target driven and have a the knowledge and interest in financials to push revenue boundaries and translate these targets to day-to-day team goals.
Consisting of multiple successful revenue streams including Food & Beverage, reception, events and entertainment you must be able to juggle and delegate tasks on the fly and keep calm to manage the teams in individual areas. Mirroring the Venue Manager you will be accountable for the entire venue on many of your shifts, including maintenance, stock and staff management.
Reporting directly to the venue manager your input, ideas, and innovation will be highly regarded. Your training and development will be top-notch, and you will work alongside leaders in the industry. This is a company and role that really will reward great management skills and the drive to succeed.
You will be:
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic! Not just another drone!
- A manager with proven results delegating and motivating a large team to ongoing success.
- Willing to push that extra mile day after day to improve revenue targets, promotions, and hit KPI's.
- Success in a high volume fast paced entertainment venue.
- The ability and motivation to work nights and weekends across a rotating roster.
- An eye for detail, maintaining and improving operational standards, as well as customer service.
- An attractive salary and performance based bonuses and incentives.
- A genuinely fun working environment, with a team that loves to come to work.
- Growth and support in a large business, allowing you to develop to a senior management role.
- A role that could define your career, in one of Australia's leading entertainment companies.
call Bella on (02) 8001 1890 or simply APPLY TODAY!