Senior Baker | Relocate to Hawke's Bay
Category: Trades & Services
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- European style breads & pastries | Authentic
- Natural ferments, complex process/ingredients
- Competitive salary + sunny Hawke's Bay
- Production, classic techniques
- Quality, European style rustic loaves & buns
- Hawke's Bay based multisite hospitality business
- Developed team structure with growth opportunities
Recognised for their quality, artisan sourdoughs & high end pastry & sweet production this role allows you to work across all aspects of the bakery.
- Possess leadership qualities
- Exp. in sourdough production
- Good knowledge of bread baking & pastries
- Confident in scratch technique, complex process
- Excellent communication, comfortable starting early
- Interested in the commerce aspects of the business
Using your strong experience you can confidently work managing a small team. Diligently following complex process recipes, complemented with your commercial experience across the whole bakery: mixing, moulding/shaping & oven work. Backed up by a keen business acumen.
- Support from experienced hospitality operator
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Competitive remuneration + lower living costs in Hawke's Bay
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.