Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Successful + vibrant group
- Solid salary, career development, and growth
- Supportive family culture - team environment
My client is a successful restaurant group who own and operate some of Australia's most creative and on trend casual Restaurants. They have created a new dining concept which requires a Kitchen Manager to help lead a team of passionate individuals. This is a busy, open kitchen.
Industry experience is vital as the ideal character will show initiative in getting things done, and lead from the front, not concerned about getting their hands or ego dirty. Your knowledge, ideas, and skill will certainly be utilised, as you take on the responsibility of setting the highest of standards nationwide.
You will be a team player who has excellent interpersonal skills and a focus on providing quality leadership to your team whilst delivering a high quality, consistent product.
To be considered for the position;
- Previous experience in a high volume kitchen within a pub, restaurant or cafe
- Excellent communication and mentoring ability
- Have a strong desire to be challenged and succeed
- Driving commercial success - manage costs , stock management, targets and KPI's
- Promote and maintain exceptional service standards
- Customer focused
- Mentor, motivate and manage 15 + staff
- An attractive salary package
- Good culture and work environment