Chef|Kitchen Manager - Café style - 100% clean eating
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Dynamic new business!
- Central CBD Location!
- Fast and delicious food offering!
You understand clean eating choices are way beyond grated carrot and soggy lettuce in fact if it's your passion this could be the role for you!
We are searching for a talented kitchen manager who understands and connects with those whole food, paleo lovers out there. We would love a passionate and dedicated person that thrives in a flat stick busy hospo kitchen environment providing top quality products & service.
About the role:
In this role you will lead a team of kitchen staff for a successful new business. You and your team will assemble a sensational array of delectable food and drinks. As the leader of the kitchen team you will be responsible for ensuring consistently high standards.
• Ensure that at all times the kitchen and operations are running safely
• Be required to follow and supervise HACCP & OH&S standards
• Assist in establishing food standards, food costs & labour costs
• Prepare food and drink items as well as assist other team members
• Oversee finished food items to ensure consistently high standards
• Hands on, practical and skilled in kitchen operations
• Fantastic work ethic, calm under pressure
• Previous management experience in café or restaurant kitchens
• Polite, patient and friendly
• Ability to inspire and lead a hardworking team
• Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
• Be responsible and accountable for COG's ordering and food production
Days only + attractive salary package.
If you're aligned with and embrace this food style this could be the one for you!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.