Café Manager | Busy North Shore Beachside
Category: Cafe Management
Location: Rodney & North Shore
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Independently owned | Modern beachfront site
- Autonomy in your role to bring your own ideas into play
- $52-55k + great location + early start, early finishes!
About the Venue
- Supported autonomy to take ownership of the site
- 7am - 4pm open | Casual daytimes, consistent trade
- Great local following | Idyllic beachside suburb setting
- Great support from owners ready to empower a senior!
Established & consistently quality when it comes to service, product and people. Well-resourced operators have built a great following and respect from their local patrons and a front of house team that love what they do! Looking to step away from the day-to-day, we're looking for an empowered senior manager passionate to take supported ownership in their role!
- Solid confidence in café operations | Great coffee skills
- Operations focused - mentoring, training & cost control
- Confident to adapt & develop onsite systems that work
- A sales/PR guru who loves building a venue profile!
This is the role for a manager with a hands-on understanding of café operations. You're fluent in cost control, operations and systems with strong time management. You're fit & healthy, well presented and confident in communicating. We want you to pass this positive energy on to inspire and train your team!
What's in it for you?
- Innovative, modern and idyllic setting
- A great challenge as a manager to step up
- $52-55k based on 40-45 hours a week + lifestyle
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?