Duty Manager | New Opening
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Newly opened venue from established group
- Mix of daytime & evening trade | No late nights
- $19-21/hr dep. on exp. + growth & group benefits
About The Company
- Food driven, high vol. smart modern bistro
- Contemporary, architecturally designed settings
- Hands-on senior mgmt. team | Succession planners
- Good range of responsibility & variety in your workday
With solid experience in the Auckland market these trendy & popular operators really make a point of difference in their venues. A smart & modern a la carte menu, a great range of wines & craft beers, superb coffee and a service ethos that leaves customers highly satisfied, no two days are the same in this busy all day eatery!
- Recent/relevant exp. in café & restaurant service
- Solid FOH Skillet | Barista exp. highly advantageous
- Confidence in leading multiple reports & staff training
- Valid LCQ/GM certs ideal to secure top hourly rate
As a senior leader in the venue we'll be looking for the maturity & drive that makes every day better and better in terms of service delivery & operations. You're a mentor and a go to, someone who takes responsibility comfortably and creates a great working environment. You're driven to work both service and guide your team, and want to build your career further with longevity & commitment.
- Dynamic role, multisite operators, great setting
- Successive mgmt. mentoring and development
- Great rates + 45-50 hours/week + group benefits
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?