Senior Duty Manager | Large Format Venue
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Independent operators | marquee Auckland gastro
- Scale up into quality, volume driven service leadership
- $52-55k base + mix days/nights + senior mentoring
Why Work Here?
- Multifaceted venue - Bar, Restaurant, Functions
- Well-resourced venue with a great team culture
- Fun, action packed service - never a dull moment
- Hands on operators focused on delivering excellence
With a well-stocked bar featuring fantastic wines, a great offering on the boutique scene for the hop heads, and a high volume, all day eatery pumping out great pub grub, this is an iconic venue with focused and hands on senior mgmt. looking to empower a confident manager and grow them in the business. Focus on splitting your time between leading restaurant & bar service, training a large team of juniors and developing your mgmt. acumen further.
Who You Are
- Gastro Experience, LCQ/GM Certs Required
- Systems Focused, Dynamic Leadership Skills
- Skillset across Bar & Floor | Service Natural
- Great Attitude, Cool & Calm in High Volume
Ideally we're looking for someone with versatility and a great ability to bring a team together to keep up the pace of a high volume venue. You need a firm hand in stock mgmt. and exposure to cost control would be a benefit. Someone with a great deal of flair and product knowledge, with an entertaining and positive personality - a hospo head, in it for the love of the job!
What's in it for you?
- Busy, dynamic venue | Lots of workday variety
- Internal development programs | Performance pathway
- $52-55k starting salary + reviews + benefits
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?